Enquire at reception now about our qualified personal trainers in centre. A brief discussion will give you an idea of what you might get out of personal training and a better understanding of the practicalities such as convenient session times and our great value charges.
What can a personal trainer do for you?
- Help keep you motivated & chart your progress
- Design a programme for you for either short or long term goals, target areas of the body or for working towards a specific event (a wedding? a holiday? a marathon..?
- Our trainers will offer you general fitness advice, nutritional advice, postural advice and more along the way.
- Offer you a health screening when you start
- Provide training on specific equipment such as kettle bells, bosu, power plate, viprs and free weights
- Improved health, flexibility, strength, cardiovascular fitness and bone density.
- Weight loss or gain / muscle build
- Changes for the better in confidence and self esteem
- Improved muscle tone and definition
- Improved function of the body
- Greater efficiency as a result of improved fitness techniques
- Different ways of committing to improved diet habits