Swimming is a healthy activity that can be enjoyed by everyone. It's an excellent and relaxing way to exercise as the water supports the body, so less stress is placed on joints and bones.
We offer various levels of swimming at our centres:
- General swimming
- Pool based clases
- Swim School (including 1-to-1 lessons)
- School Swimming
Click for our pool admissions policy
- Tones almost every major muscle in your body and many minor ones as well
- Burns calories
- Regulates breathing
- Stimulates circulation
- Soothes the mind
- Improves stamina
- Improves cardiovascular (heart and lungs) fitness
- Offers a non-impact environment, unlike running or weight training
- Provides social interaction, either through clubs or meeting friends
We often have single gender sessions. Please note, where possible we always try to rota the respective male or female member of staff to compliment the single gender sessions.
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us.