Swimming is a healthy activity that can be enjoyed by people of any age and ability. It offers a variety of health benefits and you can swim on your own or as part of a group workout.
What swimming does for you?
- Tones almost every major muscle in your body and many minor ones as well
- Burns calories
- Regulates breathing
- Stimulates circulation
- Soothes the mind Improves stamina
- Improves cardiovascular (heart and lungs) fitness
- Offers a non-impact environment, unlike running or weight training
- Provides social interaction, either through clubs or meeting friends
But don't just take our word for it. Check out our timetable to see what’s on offer!
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us.