Swimming is a healthy activity that can be enjoyed by everyone. It's an excellent and relaxing way to exercise as the water supports the body, so less stress is placed on joints and bones.
We offer various levels of swimming at our centre:
- Swim School
- School swimming
- One to one swimming lessons
Please see below our live interactive timetable. You can view the timetable by day, week and sessions, plus you can print or download your own timetable.
- Use the ‘Filter’ button to select timetable by session or pool.
- Click the ‘calendar icon’ to select a specific date
- Click ‘All’ for the full week's timetable.
- Hover over the session name for a description of the session.
- Timetable also available on the Splashpath website, plus there is a iphone app available, for details visitwww.splashpath.com
Wavelengths Leisure Centre
Pool admission policy
An adult of 16 years or over, who is also a competent swimmer must accompany children under the age of eight.
Five to seven: Children aged five to seven must be supervised in the water on a 1:2 basis
Under fives: Children under five must be supervised in the water on a 1:1 basis
What swimming does for you?
- Tones almost every major muscle in your body and many minor ones as well
- Burns calories
- Regulates breathing
- Stimulates circulation
- Soothes the mind
- Improves stamina
- Improves cardiovascular (heart and lungs) fitness
- Offers a non-impact environment, unlike running or weight training
- Provides social interaction, either through clubs or meeting friends
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us.