In preparation for the redevelopment works of the gym at White Hart Lane, we have now closed the gym.
The construction programme at White Hart Lane represents an exciting time for users of the centre and will provide additional sports and leisure facilities that promote and complement the existing offering on site and those available within the local vicinity.
Our aim is to encourage greater community use to ensure the future sustainability of the centre and accommodate stakeholder aspirations, their expanding needs and future requirements.
Once complete, White Hart Lane will provide:
- Brand new gym, group exercise and indoor cycle studios.
- Ten new artificial football pitches suitable for five-a-side football
- A new artificial full-size floodlit pitch suitable for football, rugby league and rugby union
- A new indoor ‘air dome’ with four tennis courts, as well as improved outdoor tennis facilities
- A Refurbished Grandstand and Pavilion
- A refurbished 400m athletics track
- A resurfaced multi-use games area
Closures at White Hart Lane
The works are being completed in phases, with the external pitch developments due to be completed in the autumn 2014 and the remaining facilities to be completed after this. In preparation for the internal works to begin we have now closed the gym.
Group Exercise classes will be unaffected by the closure of the gym, however we will communicate any specific changes to classes via the individual class instructors.