We pride ourselves on our personal service and take great care in tailoring courses to your objectives. We can deliver a high impact day of target driven learning, or simply a great day out trying something new & exciting.
Our on-site activities include:
- Rock climbing: Indoor bouldering and roped climbing, outdoors on our 4 story climbing & abseiling tower
- High Ropes course including a Crate stack, Balance Beams, Jacobs Ladder, `Leap of Faith´ and All Aboard
- Canoeing & kayaking in various craft
- Orienteering and Navigation
- Team initiative challenges including the Leaky Pipe, the Maze, and a Spider´s Web.
- Beginners Bushcraft- fire lighting & shelter building
Off-site, we offer:
- Day and weekend climbing, paddling and mountain trips for individuals and youth groups.
- Duke of Edinburgh award expeditions (Walking & Canoe/Kayak)
Our activities are about being involved, encouraged, and challenged. This positive approach builds confidence, trust, and respect; benefits for people of all ages and ability. To make this process accessible to all, we have worked hard to gain facilities and equipment that enable those with mobility issues to take part as fully as possible.