After the successful reopening of the lido we're excited to let you know that the gym will open on the 25th July 2020 at Brockwell Lido! Following the release of the government guidelines and significant investment over recent months, we can now confirm the procedures we have put in place to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Before you come:
- For pay and play users, all sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app. Subscriptions members only need to pre-book online or via the app. This ensures that the centre has no more than the permitted number of users, and you have plenty of personal space.
- When booking, please select your 10 minute entry window.
- Please do not arrive before the start of your 10 minute entry window as your membership card will not allow access. If you arrive late, you will be refused entry.
- Your booked session is for 50 minutes.
- This will also capture your contact details, complying with the Government's test and trace service.
- Please only arrive at the centre at your allocated entry time.
- Please come 'gym-ready', with your workout clothes already on. Changing rooms will be closed.
When you arrive:
Important - Please only start to queue at the centre at the start of your allocated 10 minute entry window. Before this time, please wait away from the entrance and ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don't have one, this will be given to you on your first visit.
- On entry to the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Once through the turnstiles follow the directional signage and please maintain a safe social distance. There will be a directional system in place, so please follow the arrows as directed.
- Once you enter the gym, please keep your session to a maximum of 50 minutes.
- Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
- Weekdays: 6:30am - 19:30pm
- Weekends: 8.00am - 19.00pm
- Please exit the gym before the end of your session time.
- If you are a member, your direct debit payments will restart from the 1st August. We will be in touch in due course with the details around this.
- Please click the here for terms and conditions and FAQs.
- Gym equipment will be spaced out and different areas of the centre may be used to provide additional space.
- When group ex resumes some classes will be moved to ensure everyone has plenty of personal space. Please respect the personal space of all other users and staff.
- Everyone is responsible for cleanliness and we will provide ample cleaning materials. It is essential that all users clean all kit, including exercise mats, before and after use. Please bring your own exercise mat if you have one.
- Feel free to use your own hand sanitizer, but it will be available within the centre at reception, the gym and in group exercise locations. Masks are not compulsory, but by all means wear one if you wish.
- Bring your own water. Our fountains will not be in use.
We would like to thank you for your patience and support while we were closed and can't wait to welcome you back at the centre soon!