Concession Membership and Tickets
Concession memberships can only be purchased online once a customer has renewed there concession subscription on site by providing suitable evidence.
A basic Summary is:-
- Concession Memberships are only available to living in OX1 to OX4 - This applies to all concession subscriptions. (Excludes over 66 years of age.)
- Age range of Concession membership is now 66 years of age, this only relates to the older age group concession subscription.
Other than those aged 66 or over concession subscription is only available to the following.
- Job seekers allowance (JSA)
- Asylum Seekers
- Foster Carers
- Disability Living Allowance/ Disability Benefit/ Registered blind or disabled / Severe Disablement Allowance / Incapacity Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Universal Credit (Housing)
- Council tax Reduction Scheme
- Pension Credit
- Council Tax Benefit (Pension Age)
- Housing Benefit