Young at Heart
Young at Heart is a programme for EVERYONE aged 50 and over.
Are you over 50 and keen to improve your health and fitness whilst having fun? If so, our Young at Heart scheme is for you. Membership costs £25 per year for City residents over 65 and £30 per year for City residents under 65. For non-residents aged over 65, membership is £35 per year and for under 65's it's £40 per year. As a member you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of activities and classes including; Short Mat Bowls, Swimming, Gentle Exercise, Ballroom Dancing, Line Dancing, Table Tennis, Gym & Swim
- A FREE health check four times per year
- A Young at Heart membership card, a weekly timetable of activities and information on healthy living
- A calendar of social events
- Access to our guided walks programme around London
Young at Heart members can also access the Golden Lane Sport & Fitness facilities during off-peak hours for £1.50 a session. This allows Young at Heart members the opportunity to take part in additional activity outside of the normal weekly programme.