City Of London - Exercise on Referral SchemeLaunching 19th April 2021
You may be eligible to participate in the City of London: Exercise on Referral Scheme at Golden Lane Sport & Fitness if you have one of the following medical conditions and are:
- A City of London resident aged 18+ who is sedentary* and has a condition that puts them at risk of future ill health, which could be reduced by physical activity.
*Engaging in less than 30 minutes of physical activity per week.
- Aged 40 to 74, working in the City of London in a routine/manual/ service role, such as construction, retail, hospitality, food services, cleaning, etc
Diabetes Type 2
High Blood Pressure
Exercise on Referral
Exercise on Referral is a 12 week programme available at Golden Lane Sports and Fitness Centre, which aims to support, empower and motivate participants to make informed choices, to improve their physical, mental and social well-being through physical activity and healthy eating.
- Initial, 6 week and 12 week consultations
- Identify and set short and long term goals
- Choice of group based exercise sessions led by specialist EoR instructors
- Access to further exercise schemes upon completion
How to be referred onto one of our programmes?
Please contact one of the following referral partners to be referred onto the scheme:
- City of London Registered Medical Practice: GPs. Practice Nurse and Specialists
- City of London Health Professionals
- Self-refer by contacting us on Exref-CoL@fusion-lifestyle.com
Once we receive your referral, we will call you book your initial consultation.
Pay As You Go Membership:
Cost per EoR class: £2 OR
Exercise on Referral Concessionary Membership:
£15pm valid for 3 months (12 weeks)
Consultations and unlimited EoR Classes
Includes Gym and Swim