Are you a level 1 or level 2 swimming teacher? We want to hear from you!
Our swimming teachers instil a lifesaving skill, the ability to swim. All abilities and ages are welcomed and as a swimming teacher you will run sessions effectively and efficiently, setting up and maintaining equipment, undertaking appropriate administration and adhering to Fusion's safeguarding policy.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
You will need to have:
- ASA Level 1 or 2, or STA equivalent
- Experience of teaching a diverse customer base
- Experience of successfully mentoring/supporting colleagues
- Good numerical and written skills
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the swimming lesson programme
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, particularly in relation to building trust and rapport with children and their parents