We're pleased to announce we will be open from Monday 12th April with gym, lane swimming, family swim, Swim School and outdoor pitches.
To find out what this means for your membership, please see our FAQs here.
Please see below the guidelines and procedures we have put in place to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Before you come:
1. All sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app. This applies to members and pay-as-you-go customers, to ensure we have no more than the permitted number of users and you have plenty of personal space. This also complies with the Government's track and trace requirements.
2. When booking select your chosen activity.
3. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your activity as you will not be allowed access. If you arrive late, you may be refused entry.
4. Toilets and changing rooms are available but showers remain closed for now.
5. The water fountains will be out of use until further notice, please bring your own filled drinks bottle.
When you arrive:
1. Face coverings are mandatory for all staff and customers in communal areas, please ensure you are wearing these on arrival and if you enter the building. They can be removed while you exercise.
2. Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don't have one, this will be given to you on your first visit.
3. On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
4. Follow the directional signage and please maintain a safe social distance. There will be a directional system in place, so please follow the arrows as directed.
5. Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
Leaving the centre:
1. Please follow the directional signage to exit, using the hand sanitisers provided before leaving.
We can't wait to welcome you back, see you soon!