We are pleased to be able to tell you that we have returned with adult lane swimming and family swimming!
Please see below the guidelines and procedures we have put in place to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Summer Season tickets for the Lido are now available via our website and will run from 29th March to 5th September. Season ticket holders receive priority access when booking.
Your can purchase your season ticket by clicking here
Online Bookings Only
- All bookings must be made online prior to arriving
- All bookings must be made on our website or app.
- Members and season ticket holders will have priority booking of 7 days in advance.
- Non-members may book 6 days in advance.
1. We will be utilising 'double' lanes so there is plenty of space to swim at a safe distance from other users
2. Use the lane (slow, medium, fast) most appropriate for your ability, based on users already in the pool.
3. Use the steps to enter the pool, ensuring social distancing.
4. Swim responsibly, maintaining social distancing at all times, follow the correct directions (clockwise within your roped section). Do not overtake.
5. If you need to rest at the end of the pool, move to the side of the lane to allow other swimmers to pass.
6. Avoid overtaking while swimming. Consider changing lanes during the session if this is not an appropriate lane.
7. Please come 'beach-ready', with your swim costume already on. Changing rooms will be closed until 12th April when indoor facilities are allowed to reopen.
1. We have reduced our capacity to give you plenty of space to enjoy your swim. While you can swim without social distancing within your family/ household, you will need to respect other pool users and families and ensure social distancing is maintained from other groups.
2. Our Swimming Pool Admission policy applies; all children under 4 years must be supervised by an adult (aged 16+) on a 1 to 1 basis. Children aged 4-7 years must be supervised by one adult to a maximum of 2 children. If this minimum supervision is not adhered to, we will not be able to allow entry to the session.
3. Please come 'beach-ready', with your swim costume already on. Changing rooms will be closed until 12th April when indoor facilities are allowed to reopen.
During this time the only available facility is a toilet, with no showers or indoor facility - in line with government guidelines.