Tottenham Green FAQs
Last updated: 2nd June
When will the centre re-open?
We are pleased to say that after months of hard work, particularly with Haringey Council, we have been able to put a phased re-opening plan in place with the centre opening from 15th April 2023. We can't wait to welcome you back.
What activities are available?
The first phase will offer just dry side activities only. These will include:
- Group exercise classes - from Monday 17th April
- Soft play
- Sports hall - Badminton
When will the Health Suite re-open?
Great news - the health suite will re-open from 3rd June! Sessions are bookable via the Fusion Lifestyle app.
When will the pool re-open?
Unfortunately, we are not yet in a position to confirm a date when the pool, poolside area and swim school will re-open. Please feel free to use our neighbouring centre, Park Road, along with the centres in Enfield if you wish to still swim.
Park Road Pools and Fitness
Tel: 020 8341 3567
Tel: 0208 361 9336
Albany Leisure Centre
Tel: 0208 8804 4255
Edmonton Leisure Centre
Tel: 020 8375 3750
Southbury Leisure Centre
Tel: 020 8245 3201
Southgate Leisure Centre
Tel: 020 8882 7963
If you have a membership with us, your membership will allow you access to other swimming pools in the centres listed above.
What will happen to my membership?
Members were not charged during the closure of Tottenham Green.
- If you pay for your membership on the 1st of each month a payment was collected on 1st January. Your membership is active, however no payment will be collected until 1st June.
- If you pay for your membership on the 15th of each month a payment was collected on 15th December. Your membership is active, however no payment will be collected until 15th May.
Whilst the pool is closed, swim school members will continue to not be charged until lessons resume.
As of the above dates, your direct debit will then continue as normal.
I only use the pool at Tottenham Green, and I can't travel to other centres. What happens now?
If you feel as though you will not benefit from the use of your membership due to the pool still being closed, and are unable to travel to other centres we are offering a free freeze until the pool re-open. If you wish to freeze your membership please click here.
I have not received any communication during the period of closure. What do I need to do?
Please check your junk mail, if you still think you're not receiving our emails please contact email@example.com stating you would like to 'opt in' to receiving emails from us.
Why have I been charged for not turning up to my class?
Cancellation fees and non-attendance of bookings - Updating as of 1st June 2021 (This is applicable for members only)
1. A 'no show' fee of the full pay as you go price of that activity will be applied to the members' account if they fail to attend a confirmed booking for group exercise.
2. A cancellation fee of the full pay as you go price of that activity will be applied to the members' account if a class booking is cancelled within 4 hours of the class starting.
3. A cancellation fee of the full pay as you go price of that activity will be applied to the members' account if a gym or swim booking is cancelled within 1 hour of the activity starting.
Is the lift in use?
Unfortunately the lift remains out of use until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be.
Please note, we will continue to update these FAQs.