Sport & Leisure Reward Card
If you are aged 16+ and in full time education or claim certain benefits, you may be eligible for a Sport and Leisure Reward Card. Card holders receive 30% discount on pay as you go activity prices (excludes any junior pricing.)
Concession categories are as follows (+ see required proof of status):
- Full time student - student card or suitable letter from college, sixth form or University.
- Income support - booklet from job centre stating the benefit, name and address.
- 60+ - ID such as Drivers licence, birth certificate or passport
- Balance for life
- Jobseekers allowance - booklet from job centre stating the benefit, name and address.
- Disability living allowance - a current letter from government proving that you are receiving the benefit.
For more information, please contact a member of the team in centre.