Shepton Mallet Lido is now open! Please remember all sessions must be pre-booked on our app or website. Adult monthly memberships are available here, children's memberships are available in centre.
Please see below the guidelines and procedures we have put in place to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Before you arrive:
1. All sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app. This applies to members and pay-as-you-go customers, to ensure we have no more than the permitted number of users and you have plenty of personal space. This also complies with the Government's track and trace requirements.
2. When booking select your chosen session time.
3. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class as you will not be allowed access. If you arrive late, you will be refused entry.
4. Please come 'beach-ready' with your swim costume already on.
5. The water fountains will be out of use until further notice, please bring your own filled drinks bottle.
Important - Please only start to queue at the lido at the start of your allocated 10-minute entry window. Before this time, please wait away from the entrance and ensure social distancing is adhered to.
1. Face coverings are mandatory for all staff and customers in communal areas, please ensure you are wearing these on arrival and if you enter the building including to access the toilets. They can be removed while exercising.
2. You don't need to be anxious about whether you will be admitted. Your pre-booked session or class is guaranteed if you are on time.
3. Please wait to be called to reception by a team member and maintain social distancing at all times, the safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
4. Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don't have one, this will be given to you on your first visit.
5. On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
6. When you are called through to reception, simply swipe you card at the turnstile to gain admission.
7. Follow the directional signage, please maintain a safe social distance at all times. There will be a one-way system in place, so please follow the arrows as directed.
8. Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
1. We will be utilising 'double' lanes so there is plenty of space to swim at a safe distance from other users
2. Use the lane (slow, medium, fast) most appropriate for your ability, based on users already in the pool.
3. Use the steps to enter the pool, ensuring social distancing.
4. Swim responsibly, maintaining social distancing at all times, follow the correct directions (clockwise within your roped section). Do not overtake.
5. If you need to rest at the end of the pool, move to the side of the lane to allow other swimmers to pass.
6. Avoid overtaking while swimming. Consider changing lanes during the session if this is not an appropriate lane.
7. Please come 'beach-ready', with your swim costume already on.
See you in the pool!