Following the successful launch of Outdoor Group Exercise Classes, we will be opening our indoor gym and pool from 12th April, including lane swimming, family swim and Swim School
Please see below the guidelines and procedures we have put in place to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Before you come:
1. All sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app. This applies to members and pay-as-you-go customers, to ensure we have no more than the permitted number of users and you have plenty of personal space. This also complies with the Government's track and trace requirements.
2. When booking select your chosen activity.
3. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your activity as you will not be allowed access. If you arrive late, you may be refused entry.
4. Please come 'gym-ready' with your workout clothes already on. Changing facilities and showers will be available to swimmers only.
5. The water fountains will be out of use until further notice, please bring your own filled drinks bottle.
When you arrive:
1. Face coverings are mandatory for all staff and customers in communal areas, please ensure you are wearing these on arrival and if you enter the building. They can be removed while you exercise.
2. Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don't have one, this will be given to you on your first visit.
3. On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
4. Follow the directional signage and please maintain a safe social distance. There will be a directional system in place, so please follow the arrows as directed.
5. Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
Leaving the centre
1. Please follow the directional signage to exit, using the hand sanitisers provided before leaving.
We can't wait to welcome you back, see you soon!
Outdoor Gym & Group exercise classes
1. You will have an allocated space in our outdoor Gym or exercise class which is set up to ensure each member training will be able to maintain social distancing guidelines
2. You will need to sign in with a staff member at the centre so they can check you in and show you to your designated area.
3. Please ensure you arrive within the booking window time and leave once your session time is completed.
4. There will be a staff member in the outdoor gym area at all times.
5. We do ask that you use the hand sanitiser before and after using the outdoor gym and that you spray all the equipment using the sanitiser spray and tissue provided before and after your session. Please leave the gym station as you found it and place any additional small equipment items back in its designated area.
For full FAQs please click here.