T&C's of booking can be found here.
Pool Admission Policy:
Under 4 years must be accompanied by an adult on a 1:1 basis. Children aged 4-7 must be accompanied by one adult per two children. If you do not meet these requirements you will be refused entry.
Before you come:
- Sessions can be booked and paid for online, via the Fusion App or at reception. This includes subscriptions members and pay-as-you-go customers, ensuring that the pool has no more than the permitted number of swimmers, and you have plenty of personal space.
Please note if you decide to book and pay at reception we are a cashless site and can only accept card or contactless only.
- When booking, please select your 10 minute entry window.
- Please do not arrive before the start of your 10 minute entry window as your membership card will not allow access. If you arrive late, you will be refused entry.
- Your booked swimming session is for 50 minutes.
- This will also capture your contact details, complying with the government's Track and Trace scheme.
- Please only arrive at the centre at your allocated entry time.
- Changing rooms are open.
- If you want to use any equipment, such as floats or goggles, please bring these with you or retail can be purchased on site.
When you arrive:
Important - Please only start to queue at the centre at the start of your allocated 10 minute entry window.
- Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don't have one, this will be given to you on your first visit. We do recommend you come early to avoid you missing out on your activity.
- Simply swipe your card at the turnstile to gain admission.
- Once you enter poolside, do not enter the pool unless the lifeguard instructs otherwise. Please keep your swim to a maximum of 50 minutes.
- Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
- Spectators still have to pay an entry fee.
- Mon - Thurs: 6:00am - 9pm
- Fri: 6:00am - 8pm
- Weekends: 6:00am - 4.30pm
- Bank Holidays: 08:00am - 4:30pm
Please exit the pool before the end of your session time.
- Adult lane swim (16 plus years) - £8.20
- Junior Swim (1-15 years) - £4.10
- We have lane swim (12 years plus), family swim and toddler swim sessions available depending on the time of year. Summer Lido sessions are up to 2 hours each. See our timetable for more details.
- You will need to use which lane (slow, medium, fast) is most appropriate for your ability, based on users already in the pool.
- Swim responsibly, maintaining social distancing at all times, follow the correct directions (clockwise within your roped section). Do not overtake.
- If you need to rest, move to the side of the pool to allow other swimmers to pass.
- Avoid overtaking while swimming. Consider changing lanes during the session if this is not an appropriate lane.
- Inflatables are not allowed in the pool unless they are a swim aid. This will be at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- If you are a weak or non-swimmer you are to remain in the shallow end of the main pool which is marked out with a red lone.
- As per admission policy, adults with children under the age of 8 (no matter their swimming ability) must be in the pool with their child for their safety at all times.
When you arrive:
- No photography or filming
- No smoking
- No drugs or alcohol
- No pets
- No acrobatics
- No bombing
- No misuse of equipment
- No running
- No glass
Any physical, verbal or abusive behaviour towards other customers or staff will not be tolerated! This will result in refused entry or you will be asked to leave.
Swimming Pool Emergency:
- In the event of the pool alarm going off, bathers are to exit the pool immediately as quickly and calmly as possible.
- Depending upon the severity of the emergency this may result in the termination of the session and staff may ask customers to leave the centre.
- Bathers affected by a session ending will be credited and given the opportunity to book again unless the emergency has occurred towards the end of the session.
Relaxing and leaving:
- You can sunbathe around the grassy area in the lido or on the pool viewing stands until your session has expired.
- The water fountain is available in the sauna area and vending machine at reception.
- Change and toilet facilities are available.
- Sauna is available.
- Café coming soon!
We can't wait to see you!